In today’s complicated real estate market, buyers should always seek the representation of a buyer’s agent. Buyer’s agents don’t cost you a dime because home sellers pay the commission to the buyer’s agent when a property is purchased. For our clients we manage the details, save them money, provide important advice, coach them along the way, relieve stress and help them in ways many agents don’t.
Our Buyer Representation Program includes:
- Finding the right home at the right price.
- Assistance and coaching on mortgage pre-qualification and procurement.
- Reviewing all aspects of your transaction with artful negotiation on your behalf.
- Coordination of all the activities necessary to close.
- Coaching and consulting on your home inspection and repair agreement.
- Complete reviews, preparation and explanations of paperwork, addendums, forms, financing alternatives and issues associated with the entire process.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or experienced buyer we’d love to talk further! firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.380.8066.