Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Advantage, Lydia Moore.
Beautiful View of Wilson’s Pond (located directly across the street). Over 1/2 acre lot Located in Established South Smithfield neighborhood. Low traffic area at the end of dead-end street. Hard-to-find single homesite where you can bring your own builder! NO HOA! Lot is mostly cleared. Town Water/ sewer / electric available. Smithfield offers easy access to I-95, approx. 30 miles to Raleigh and 46 miles to RDU airport. New Amazon facility currently under construction is approximately 4 miles away.
Property Details and Features
- City On Site
- Subdivision: Crestwood Acres
- Directions: From S. Brightleaf Blvd Turn onto Wilson Street. Lot at the end of the street on the left.
- Approximate Acres: 0.559
- Lot Number: 75
- Lot Dimensions: 110.87 x 175.6 x 162.38 x 191.40
- Flood Plain
- Private Road
- Public Maintenance
- Street Paved
- Has Frontage
- Elementary School 1: Johnston – S Smithfield
- Middle School 1: Johnston – Smithfield
- High School 1: Johnston – Smithfield Selma
- Electricity Available