Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Platinum, Abby Edwards.
Here is your chance to make new history in Historic Franklinton. Located just off of Hwy 56, this lot is convenient to Louisburg, US 1 and Hwy 401. This property was once part of the Winston Estate, and has ties to the original Franklinton railroad platform. Now home to some mature trees, including walnut and pecan, this quiet lot has county utilities available and is looking for a buyer. Town will allow single family, site built or off-frame modular home on the property only.
Property Details and Features
- PublicWater Nearby
- Subdivision: Not in a Subdivision
- Area: 324 – Franklin County
- Directions: Property is located at the corner of Joyner St and Glenn St backing the railroad tracks. Sign at property.
- Approximate Acres: 0.76
- Lot Number: 7599
- Road Frontage: 198
- Wooded Acres: 0.76
- Street Paved
- Has Frontage
- Wooded Lot
- No Improvements
- Elementary School 1: Franklin – Franklinton
- Middle School 1: Franklin – Franklinton
- High School 1: Franklin – Franklinton
- No Utilities