1. Reasonable real estate prices.
2. Low real estate taxes. See current Tax Rates.
3. Relatively low cost of living.
4. Low crime rate.
5. Excellent schools including major Universities such as North Carolina State, The University of North Carolina and Duke.
6. Good cities and towns to relocate to or start a business.
7. Pretty countrysides with rolling topography with many wooded areas.
8. A moderate climate with four seasons, being not too far South and not too far North. The average high temperatures, low temperatures and rainfall by month can be seen here at Weather.com.
9. Great selections of new homes! (And that’s why HGTV’s Love It or List It has filmed 30+ shows here! Read article here.)
10. Reasonable access (2 hours to some Atlantic Ocean beaches and three hours to the start of the mountains.) Read more here.
Want to know something else about the Triangle Area? email@example.com or 919.380.8066.